Summer Lovin'

twin_cities_kitty
twin_cities_kitty_neon

twin_cities_fashion

twin_cities_kitty
twin_cities_kitty
Do you know what I love about summer?...Trick question. I live in Minnesota, so the answer is EVERYTHING. No, but seriously. When it comes to clothing, I absolutely love that neon attire is so widely embraced. Granted, I am not one to shy away from bright colors at any time, but in summer, anything goes. And I am going to prove it, just you wait.

This summer, I can't seem to get enough of this particular shade of neon yellow/green seen here. Combine the color with the hi/lo cut and the fact that I practically stole it with the insane deal I got on it, suffice it to say, this is the sartorial version of true love. Take it in folks. They say a love like this is rare, and I haven't even gotten to the footwear yet...

Gladiator sandals. I believe Stuart Weitzman put out the first pair of the flat, knee-high type shown here (don't quote me on that) a few years ago. I saw them on a blog somewhere and drooled over them for months. I even considered purchasing them for the bargain price of $400 until I remembered that I'm not a millionaire. So I waited until normal-people designers started making their $100 versions, at which point I bought them in 4 colors. Now that is restraint! Plus, the shorts (last seen here) are from Target, so it all balances out. (Logic at its finest)

In any case, lots of my most beloved things in today's post--neon, fierce sandals, bargains, and summer weather. Suffice it to say, this post is choc full of love. Summer, I welcome you with open arms.

Shop the post below, and don't forget to follow along! Thank you so much for reading!

Outfit:
Top: Romeo& Juliet Couture (marked down to $17(!) & still available!) Shorts: Target // Shoes: Similar here// Purse: Gucci // Sunnies: 2014 Coach, 2015 version





0 comments:

Post a Comment